Saturday, December 1, 2007
Okay, so I figure if I get a blog entry in about every 3 months I'm doing well. So it looks like another "getting caught up" session is in order.
Since I last posted a few things have happened.
- I took 3 business trips (Scotland, Minneapolis, Seattle)
- Isaiah and I went to visit friends in Baltimore while daddy spent time with a friend in Canada
- Family visited from Texas and Fresno including Isaiah's two cousins, Kaylie and Rylie
- We went to Southern California for Ted's brother's wedding
- Isaiah got a bunch of new teeth and 2 haircuts
- We found out we are having another baby - due May 18!
- We spent time at the pumpkin patch and our little guy dressed up as a gorilla for Halloween
- We decided that I will try to phase out of work slowly over the next few months :)
- We celebrated Thanksgiving with Ted's parents and my mom
- We got a Christmas tree just today!
Now that we have gotten all of that out of the way, we can get onto the pictures!
Cousins - 5 weeks apart!
Our family after finding out the exciting news!
Isaiah's first "real" haircut
Before and after
Pumpkin patch fun! He is actually starting to cry here but doesn't he look cute?
Our precious little gorilla!
Hopefully it won't be 3 months until the next post.
Posted by KorosyFam at 9:51 PM