Thursday, August 9, 2007

What a difference a year makes...



A year ago today I was 2 days overdue and still trying to work full-time. I had a Dr. appointment at noon and asked him to strip my membranes (sorry if that is too much information!) By midnight I was finally in labor! It is so crazy to think about how quickly this year has gone by. We are so in love with our little guy and can't imagine life without him. Just thought you might like a little visual of what Isaiah and I looked like a year ago and how we look today. We are excited about our Bubba's birthday tomorrow and will be partying on Saturday. Check back for pictures and updates from the festivities!

5 comments:

The Atkins Family said...

That's so stinkin' cute! How fun to celebrate his first year!

Granny & PaPa said...

WELL......yes what a difference a year makes!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you "Bubba"! What an adorable boy you are and your Mom is pretty beautiful herself!! Have a very good party tomorrow and we are looking forward to the pics. We love you bunches!!!!

THE GTEAM said...

We love this little one year old! Props to you for showing off your prego belly in a BIKINI! (No reason why you shouldn't...)
Celebrating with you guys from afar!
:)the gaps

Tyler & Cathie said...

Happy Birthday little man! Can´t believe it´s been a year! What a handsome little guy! Miss you all!
Cathie

Jenni said...

I love seeing the year difference! I'm glad you guys started a blog. I have one too if you ever want to check it out. Isaiah is one cute little guy! He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older.